Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Get ready to go to a hot area for military operations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Get ready to go to a hot area for military operations Empty Trump: Get ready to go to a hot area for military operations

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Trump: Get ready to go to a hot area for military operations 5DA7EF09-468A-44B4-ACA8-A9CBA7B8C319-660x330

Trump: Get ready to go to a hot area for military operations

US President Donald Trump has confirmed his intention to visit one of the world's hotspots, without revealing where he is heading.
    "Yes, get ready to go to a hot area for military operations," Trump told reporters in the White House garden.
    The US president has said earlier that he plans to travel to hot spots in the world to encourage US military stationed there, while US media reported that Trump told his advisers, in the first since he took office in his country, that he intends to take a trip to inspect US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:05 am