Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: The military solution to the conflict with North Korea is completely ready

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: The military solution to the conflict with North Korea is completely ready Empty Trump: The military solution to the conflict with North Korea is completely ready

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:46 am

Trump: The military solution to the conflict with North Korea is completely ready

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said his army was ready and ready to deal with North Korea in the latest war of words rhetoric between Pyongyang and Washington.

"Military solutions are now fully operational, ready and ready if North Korea behaves unwise," Trump said in a tweet. "We hope Kim Jong-un will find another course."

The US president said he had been accused by the North Korean leader of "leading the Korean Peninsula to the brink of nuclear war."

North Korea said it had prepared plans to launch missiles near US territory on the island of Guam and plans to attack the island would be ready within days.

On Friday, the Pacific island's internal security agency issued a leaflet providing information to residents on how to deal with and prepare for a missile threat.

Moscow said the exchange of threats between Washington and Pyongyang "worries us very much."

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov called the threat of military confrontation between the two countries "very high" at a time when he was making a joint Russian-Chinese plan to resolve the crisis.

Later, in a press statement, Trump later addressed other threats to Pyongyang when asked about his previous congratulations on the readiness of US troops. "I hope they understand (the North Koreans) exactly the gravity of what I said, and I mean what I said ... these words are very easy to understand," he said. "He said.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4/

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:50 am