Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's office policy reveals the reality of forming an alliance comprising Barzani and three lead

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's office policy reveals the reality of forming an alliance comprising Barzani and three lead Empty Maliki's office policy reveals the reality of forming an alliance comprising Barzani and three lead

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Nov 2018, 2:04 am

[size=32]
    Maliki's office policy reveals the reality of forming an alliance comprising Barzani and three leaders[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Archives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

"The Office of the President of a coalition of state law, Nuri al - Maliki, on Thursday, the fact the formation of a new political alliance of five political leaders. 
    The information was circulated by local media after a meeting between Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani and Maliki as part of a visit to Baghdad two years ago and after a long break in the wake of the referendum on independence. 
    According to the leaks, the political alliance includes an addition to al-Maliki and Barzani, Hadi Amiri, Khamis Khanjar, Faleh Fayyad. 
    However, an official in Maliki's office told Shafak News, the twilight news, that "these reports are inaccurate and there is no movement in this regard." 
    "The meeting of Maliki - Barzani did not address the issue of alliances, but the examination of all issues on the Iraqi political and security arena, and the need to end the differences between Baghdad and Erbil, according to the Iraqi constitution. He said.
    Barzani met in Baghdad today, in addition to al-Maliki, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the head of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri, Parliament Speaker Mohammed Halbusi, as well as political leaders of the Sunni blocs. 
    The visit is seen as a new step in improving relations between Erbil and Baghdad after a deterioration in the aftermath of the autonomy referendum in September 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:43 am