Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new government has resolved the option of opposition blocs to candidates for vacant portfolios

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new government has resolved the option of opposition blocs to candidates for vacant portfolios Empty The new government has resolved the option of opposition blocs to candidates for vacant portfolios

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The new government has resolved the option of opposition blocs to candidates for vacant portfolios

sources revealed, on Thursday, the tendency of some blocks to register a complaint with the Federal Court to resolve the new government in the event of passing candidates vacant ministerial portfolios are different.
    "The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, has vowed not to enable parliament to pass the Interior Ministry candidate Faleh al-Fayadh," the newspaper Okaz newspaper quoted the parliamentary sources as saying. "He ignored what is going on behind the scenes of sharing positions beyond the understandings on which he was nominated for prime minister."
    The same sources expected that the parliament will fail today to achieve a quorum for holding its meeting after information confirms the request of some blocks of their deputies not to attend the session.
    And revealed the orientation of a group of deputies to register a case in the Supreme Court to resolve the new government for violations of the constitutional provisions in the composition and oblige the President of the Republic to appoint another candidate.
    It is scheduled to hold the House of Representatives on Thursday its regular session, but the agenda of the meeting was void of voting on the completion of the ministerial cabin.
    The Iraqi parliament failed on Tuesday to vote for vacant cabinet posts in the current federal government.
    The session of the House of Representatives, which was scheduled to witness the vote on the remaining ministers of chaos and verbal quarrels between the parties to the conflict on those ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:19 am