Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran refuses to participate in any agreement on OPEC

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran refuses to participate in any agreement on OPEC Empty Iran refuses to participate in any agreement on OPEC

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Dec 2018, 6:13 am

Iran refuses to participate in any agreement on OPEC

11:14 - 06/12/2018

Iran refuses to participate in any agreement on OPEC %D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%83-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran's oil minister, Beijing Zangana, said on Thursday that his country is not involved in any agreement on the production of OPEC oil, and should be excluded from any decision on the level of production.
    "Iran has always supported OPEC and its positions to stabilize the market, but as I mentioned earlier, Iran will not participate in any agreement as long as the embargo is in force," Zangana told reporters on Iran's position at the OPEC summit in Vienna on Thursday.
    "Iran must be excluded from any decision on the level of production," he said, adding that "there are many proposals to reduce production, and members who want to reduce their production must decide it."
    "If Hawk comes to Vienna to join the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, and that is why he wants to meet the OPEC members, the request can be verified, and if he wants to exert more pressure on Tehran through OPEC, is unprofessional. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:21 am