Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adjournment of Parliament to 11 this month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adjournment of Parliament to 11 this month Empty Adjournment of Parliament to 11 this month

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Feb 2014, 6:11 am

Adjournment of Parliament to 11 this month

02/03/14 Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Monday, the parliament session to Tuesday the 11th of this month after the completion of voting materials Unified Retirement Law.

The reporter said, "Tomorrow's Press," "The President of the Council Osama Najafi adjournment of the House of Representatives on Tuesday for 11 of the current month after the completion of voting materials boiling Unified Retirement Law."

The House voted at its meeting on Tuesday, to pass on all the articles of the Unified Retirement Law amounting to 43 items, including materials were the subject of differences between the political blocs.

The Parliament and since the beginning of the current session on 21 December 2010 and has so far witnessed disagreements and lack of consensus on many of the laws vital task such parties law and the law of oil and gas and the Unified Retirement Law, as well as the general amnesty law and others, underlining observers that it is subject to the bidding of political and the wishes of the leaders of parliamentary blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:41 pm