Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A court policy rescinds Abadi's decision and reinstates three security posts for Faleh al-Fayadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A court policy rescinds Abadi's decision and reinstates three security posts for Faleh al-Fayadh Empty A court policy rescinds Abadi's decision and reinstates three security posts for Faleh al-Fayadh

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Dec 2018, 6:54 am

[size=32]
    A court policy rescinds Abadi's decision and reinstates three security posts for Faleh al-Fayadh[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafak News / The Administrative Court of Justice ruled nullifying the decision of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to exempt Faleh Al Fayadh from three security positions. 
    The court decided, according to a book seen by Shafak News, to restore Fayadh to his posts and to force him to exercise his work as a national security adviser and head of the Popular Struggle Authority and head of the National Security Service.

Fayyad is a prominent candidate for the Interior Ministry, but he is strongly rejected by Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr. 
    Abadi decided to exempt Fayyad in the matter of Diwani and said that it comes based on "the Iraqi constitution in the neutrality of the security and intelligence services and the law of the popular mobilization and regulations and instructions in this regard." 
    Abadi explained that the exemption of Fayyad comes in view of "his involvement in political and partisan work", which is contrary to the "sensitive security tasks that he undertakes."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:17 pm