Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reform policy threatens to oppose Abdul Mahdi and reveal the reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reform policy threatens to oppose Abdul Mahdi and reveal the reason Empty Reform policy threatens to oppose Abdul Mahdi and reveal the reason

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Dec 2018, 1:48 am

[size=32]
    Reform policy threatens to oppose Abdul Mahdi and reveal the reason[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The reform and reconstruction alliance on Tuesday threatened to go to the opposition of Adel Abdul Mahdi's government after he was given the portfolio of the Education Ministry for the "year of construction".

"The Ministry of Education was supposed to be the year of the reform alliance, and it is not true that all the ministerial portfolios of the Sunni component be shortened by a particular party or alliance," Alliance leader Athil al-Nujaifi told Ashqaf News.

Al-Nujaifi added that "Abdul-Mahdi was initially a candidate of the coalition of reform and construction, hoping to merge the two alliances and come out with a government representing the two alliances equally."

"Abdul Mahdi has chosen to be closer to the coalition of construction, and this gives greater support to the reform alliance to go to the opposition."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:19 am