Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy accuses Abdul Mahdi of insisting on passing suspicious figures to ministerial posts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy accuses Abdul Mahdi of insisting on passing suspicious figures to ministerial posts Empty A deputy accuses Abdul Mahdi of insisting on passing suspicious figures to ministerial posts

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 3:00 am

A deputy accuses Abdul Mahdi of insisting on passing suspicious figures to ministerial posts
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy of the reform coalition Ali al-Badiri on Sunday accused Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi of insisting on passing suspicious figures to his cabinet.
    Al-Badiri told "Iraq News" that "the Mahdi insists on passing suspicious figures nominated to his Cabinet and will not give up."
    "We have objected on more than one occasion to the ministers, who are surrounded by suspicions and accusations, and the prime minister did not take our words and did not hear the voice of public opinion as well."
    Education Minister Shaima al-Hayali said Saturday that she was resigning from the position of prime minister on the grounds that her brother had been identified as a terrorist gang.
    Al-Hayali's case was preceded by accusations of the Minister of Youth and Sports Ahmed al-Obeidi of belonging to al-Qaeda terrorist organization in the district of Latifiya, while deputies demanded the dismissal of al-Obeidi against the backdrop of these charges.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:21 pm