Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the conquest: Abdul Mahdi is still insisting on the introduction of Fayadh for the interi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the conquest: Abdul Mahdi is still insisting on the introduction of Fayadh for the interi Empty Deputy for the conquest: Abdul Mahdi is still insisting on the introduction of Fayadh for the interi

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jan 2019, 2:27 am

Deputy for the conquest: Abdul Mahdi is still insisting on the introduction of Fayadh for the interior

11:13 - 07/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP confirmed the alliance of the Fatah Charter Hamdi, Monday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi is still insisting on the proposal of Faleh al-Fayadh as a candidate for the Ministry of the Interior, noting that its alliance with the democratic option in parliament
    "The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, did not discuss with any party replacing Faleh Fayadh as a candidate for the Interior Ministry and is determined to put it in the next parliamentary sessions."
    "Fatah supports the option of Abdul Mahdi and accepts the democratic results inside the parliament whether it is rejection or acceptance of Fayyad."
    Hamdi pointed out that "the negotiations are still ongoing until the moment, but it did not come out any new, whether in the Sunni position of the Ministry of Defense or a coalition of others from Fayadh."Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:49 am