Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE talks about Syria's return to Arab League

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE talks about Syria's return to Arab League Empty UAE talks about Syria's return to Arab League

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:45 am

UAE talks about Syria's return to Arab League 1024506499-660x330
    UAE talks about Syria's return to Arab League

The UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Anwar Gargash, spoke on Thursday about the possibility of Syria returning to the League of Arab States during the coming period.
    "The decision to return Syria to the Arab League needs Arab consensus," Gargash said.
    "Everyone is convinced that there is a political path to resolve the Syrian crisis," he said.
    Gargash commented on the opening of his country's embassy in the Syrian capital Damascus on Thursday, saying, through his Twitter account, that "the Arab role in Syria has become more necessary towards the Iranian and Turkish regional incursion. The role and the Arab options are present and contribute positively towards ending the file of war and promote opportunities for peace and stability for the Syrian people. "
    Today, 27 December, the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates was inaugurated in Damascus, five years after the withdrawal of ambassadors from both countries.
    The ceremony was attended by Counselor Abdul Hakim Ibrahim Yousef Al Nuaimi, Charge d'Affaires of the UAE Embassy in Damascus, the administrative attaché in the Embassy Hussein Abdullah Al Balushi, along with a number of ambassadors in Damascus and a representative of the Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants.   

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm