Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revolutionary Guard: We can cut the way for America in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revolutionary Guard: We can cut the way for America in the region Empty Revolutionary Guard: We can cut the way for America in the region

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Dec 2018, 2:07 am

Revolutionary Guard: We can cut the way for America in the region

22:58 - 30/12/2018

Revolutionary Guard: We can cut the way for America in the region 5c28f654d43750215e8b4567-696x392
    Information / follow up
    Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the IRGC Brigadier General Hossein Salami said that Iran is capable of blocking the way for US forces in the Middle East by air, land and sea.
    "Iran can now cut the way for America in the region by air, land and sea," Salami said in a speech on Sunday morning in the square of Hussein in Tehran.
    He pointed out that one of the most important manifestations of this decline is the withdrawal of the United States from the region without any gain, and added that "America is suffering from confusion today, as the nuclear agreement signed and then emerged from it, and in Syria and Iraq spend billions of dollars and then go without any gain, Despite their defeats, they still focus on the Iranian people, but they have to be confident that they will be defeated this time too. "
    "Today we are stronger than ever and more hopeful and reflect our goals and our leaders. What America is doing well is defeat," he said.
    On December 19, the United States announced the start of its troop withdrawal from Syria following what it described as a "coup" in Syria. End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:28 am