Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers gives priority to orphans by providing employment opportunities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers gives priority to orphans by providing employment opportunities Empty The Council of Ministers gives priority to orphans by providing employment opportunities

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jan 2019, 4:18 pm

The Council of Ministers gives priority to orphans by providing employment opportunities

22:41 - 08/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Tuesday, the Cabinet issued several resolutions in its ordinary session held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    "The Council of Ministers voted to give the Dhi Qar oil company a financial advance, and the Council also agreed to give priority to orphans by providing job opportunities," the Prime Minister's Information Office said in a statement.
    He added that "the Council of Ministers decided to continue the work of its Resolution No. 23 of 2018 until further notice, including the postponement of customs duties for goods and goods imported in the name of ministries and the Secretariat of Baghdad and municipalities."
    He pointed out that "the meeting witnessed the study and discussion of the unification of customs fees at all border crossings and facilitate the smooth flow of goods in all governorates. The Cabinet also decided to restructure public companies owned by the state and form a committee headed by the Prime Minister on the subject."
    He explained that "the draft of Iraq's accession to the Convention on Limits of Liability for Maritime Claims of 1976 as amended by the 1996 Protocol was approved, including the limits of liability amended therein."
    He added: "Immediately after the meeting, the Prime Minister held his weekly press conference and congratulated the Iraqi people on the victory of our national team against his Vietnamese counterpart in his first match in the Asian Nations Championship. He affirmed support for Al-Rafidain in their quest to win the Asian Cup for the second time. "He said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:40 pm