Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh discusses with the Iranian oil minister the consolidation of political and economic stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh discusses with the Iranian oil minister the consolidation of political and economic stability Empty Saleh discusses with the Iranian oil minister the consolidation of political and economic stability

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Jan 2019, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Saleh discusses with the Iranian oil minister the consolidation of political and economic stability

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
    President Barham Salih discussed with Iranian Oil Minister Beijing Zangana, the consolidation of political and economic stability and cooperation in the fields of oil and energy.

"President Saleh received yesterday, the Minister of Oil of the Islamic Republic of Iran and his accompanying delegation, and discussed during the meeting the development of relations between the two countries in various fields, which reflects positively on the consolidation of political and economic stability in the region. Generally".
    "The two sides discussed expanding the horizons of bilateral cooperation in the fields of oil and energy," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:30 am