Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States is asking Russia to destroy a missile that raises its fears

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States is asking Russia to destroy a missile that raises its fears Empty The United States is asking Russia to destroy a missile that raises its fears

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 1:38 am

The United States is asking Russia to destroy a missile that raises its fears %D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AE-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A

[size=32]The United States is asking Russia to destroy a missile that raises its fears[/size]

[rtl]19 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]US Deputy Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, Andrea Thompson, Andrea Thompson, said that the United States demanded the destruction of Russian rocket 9М729 (SSC-8)[/rtl]

[rtl]"Our message was clear, Russia must destroy its missile system, which is not in compliance with the treaty," Thompson said at a meeting on the short and medium-range missile disposal treaty in Switzerland.[/rtl]

[rtl]Thompson said the meeting in Geneva caused "disappointment" for Washington, because Russia "continues to violate the treaty to a large extent and is not ready to explain how it plans to return to full compliance."[/rtl]

[rtl]Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said the United States had come to the meeting on the medium and short-range missile disposal treaty with a pre-prepared result.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to him, Washington does not intend to take into account the arguments of the Russian side and accept Moscow's proposals constructively.[/rtl]

[rtl]"American colleagues who have made sure Russia does not give in to pressure and warnings have said we are not ready to abide by the treaty," Ryabkov said. The truth is not so at all. "[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/275463[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:25 am