Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: our participation in the conference of the European Parliament with the approval of the Hou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: our participation in the conference of the European Parliament with the approval of the Hou Empty Jubouri: our participation in the conference of the European Parliament with the approval of the Hou

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Feb 2014, 8:41 am

Jubouri: our participation in the conference of the European Parliament with the approval of the House of Representatives

Date Published: 13:20, February 21, 2014

(Independent) .. The head of the Human Rights Commission MP Salim al that his participation in the conference of the European Parliament on human rights was the knowledge and consent of the House of Representatives came in multifactorial usual protocol in an official reception of the Iraqi embassy in Brussels.

Jubouri said that the word that was thrown at the conference touched on the problems and solutions within the principle and motive to maintain the country's reputation and prestige.

He was surprised Jubouri of some of the statements, which he described as "cacophony" and that annoyed by this review, describing the silence and refrain from communicating with the international community Palmdhar the interests of Iraq as a functioning state in international organizations, pointing to the participation of the Iraqi government representative was his intervention in the conference (end)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:34 pm