Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Venezuelan military attaché in America breaks Maduro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Venezuelan military attaché in America breaks Maduro Empty Venezuelan military attaché in America breaks Maduro

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Jan 2019, 2:06 am

Venezuelan military attaché in America breaks Maduro

08:58 - 27/01/2019

Venezuelan military attaché in America breaks Maduro %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Venezuelan military attaché in Washington, Jose Luis Silva, has announced that he has cut ties with President Nicolas Maduro and called on members of the country's armed forces to recognize President Juan Guido as legitimate president.
    Garrett Marques, spokesman for the National Security Council at the White House, immediately praised the Venezuelan military attaché's decision to sever relations with President Maduro and urged others to follow his example. "The military attaché of Venezuela in Washington has just confirmed the constitutional allegiance of the interim president, Juan Guadillo. "
    "This is an example of the fact that the role of the army is to protect the constitutional order, not to support the dictators and to oppress their people," he said. "You have to inspire others to do the same thing," he told the dissident.
    Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guadillo, who was appointed interim president of Venezuela on Sunday, stressed the need to verify information on the decision of the military attaché at his embassy in Washington to sever ties with the government of Nicolas Maduro.
    "I was able to see the message sent by Colonel Jose Luis Silva, the military attache of the Venezuelan embassy in Washington, and I took note of it," Guido said in a tweet on his official Twitter page.
    "Before that, we welcome him and anyone who wants to stand by the Constitution and the will of the Venezuelan people," he said.
    "Since we are a legitimate and responsible institution, we are working to verify all information."
    The Venezuelan opposition leader, Juan Guadillo, was appointed as the country's interim president on Wednesday, a few minutes after Washington acknowledged it, which was rejected by Russia, China, Turkey and other countries that supported President Maduro.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:34 pm