Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity requires Karbouli's presence to investigate corruption in the Ministry of Defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity requires Karbouli's presence to investigate corruption in the Ministry of Defense Empty Integrity requires Karbouli's presence to investigate corruption in the Ministry of Defense

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Feb 2019, 1:24 am

[rtl]

Integrity requires Karbouli's presence to investigate corruption in the Ministry of Defense

Editorial date: 2019/2/6 0:33 • 5546 times read

[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    (Baghdad: al-Furat News) A member of the Security and Defense Committee, Mohammad Karbouli, that the Integrity Commission asked him to come to the body on the investigation of corruption in the Ministry of Defense.
    Karbouli told the {Euphrates News}, "published in a tweet on Twitter the precedent of the existence of 4, 500 appointment to the Ministry of Defense and Integrity asked me who are the officers who benefited from them and I am going Wednesday to them and I will give all files for each officer accused of corruption," noting " A large attacked the security and defense and parliamentary committee and owns 8 residential buildings in the region, "he said. 
    Karbouli criticized "the law [20], which includes the detection of incidents of terrorism, if the damage by 100 dinars write 50 dinars and in Baghdad is reduced to 25 dinars, the compensation process for victims of terrorism in which a large corruption. 
    He added that the former defense minister Khaled al-Obeidi "dismissed because of files of corruption," calling Talal al-Zobaie to "reveal what he says that there is a ministry sold, what and who sold?"
    "There are no relations or alliances without interests and therefore the concept of reconciliation is in the deals, but there are agreements dominated by the interest of the country and some personal." 
    And "did not call us to meet and continue to open and we are not bound by its decisions," noting that "the differences existed on the formation of the government and remained four ministries are settled when the parliamentary sessions." 
    Karbouli noted that "any change in the political realities after 2003 and successive governments is a health situation in the lack of consecration of sectarianism in the ministry and government institutions," stressing "we need full awareness to save Iraq from this crisis situation." 
    "We got two ministries, namely, trade, youth and sports," he said. "The position of the speaker of parliament is the same as that of the prime minister and the republic.
    "We do not want the position of the Ministry of Defense and the National Coalition is who submitted the names of candidates," asserting that "my defense and interior portfolios of the share of the components, not alliances and defense of the national year quota" denied "the appointment of his driver, director of the Ministry of Commerce." 
    Karbawi also denied that "there is a thing called a ministry sold, which is not a shop that locks it and goes and listen to it are just statements." 
    He pointed out that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi differs from the regime of his predecessors Nuri al-Maliki and Haidar Abadi, being a quiet economic man does not respond to political speech and works silently," noting that "Iraqis favor two types in the ruling either be very strong or very simple." 
    He said, "the comments of Mishan Jubouri in the media personal interpretations."
    "We are in the construction coalition until it needs strong refinement, good leadership, internal rules and consensus decisions, but it is not strong," he said, denying the existence of a regional factor to join the building and the deputies' desire to go to reform rather than building. 
    He stressed the existence of "efforts to establish a security institution and hold arms in the hands of the state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:19 pm