Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 594 million Jordan exports to Iraq during the year 2018 Trabil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 594 million Jordan exports to Iraq during the year 2018  Trabil  Empty $ 594 million Jordan exports to Iraq during the year 2018 Trabil

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 3:01 am

$ 594 million Jordan exports to Iraq during the year 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trabil 

Jordan's Chamber of Industry announced that Jordan's exports to Iraq during the year 2018 amounted to about 594 million dollars, expecting to increase the volume of trade exchange between the two countries under the recently signed trade agreements.
    The head of the Jordan Chamber of Industry, Fathi al-Jaghbir, said in a press statement that "efforts are continuing between the two sides to facilitate the movement of transport and trade and remove any obstacles that prevent the flow of goods from both sides to build on what has been achieved and continue to seek to re-trade volume to what It was previously, and increased to the level that meets ambitions.
    The Jordanian private sector is seeking to strengthen its relations with its Iraqi business partners to maximize the benefit of the agreements signed between the two countries recently, and increase the size of Jordan, he said, adding that Jordan's exports to Iraq amounted to 594 million dollars in the 11 months of 2018. Trade exchange and meet market demand of various industrial and consumer products.
    Al-Ghaibir expressed his hope to enhance communication between businessmen in both countries by working to continue organizing economic events and promotional activities to enable businessmen to communicate and hold partnerships and exploit investment opportunities available, especially in the light of bilateral agreements signed between the two countries and cooperation agreements .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:32 pm