Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar near the lowest level in a week before the Fed Chairman's testimony

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar near the lowest level in a week before the Fed Chairman's testimony Empty Dollar near the lowest level in a week before the Fed Chairman's testimony

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 6:27 am

Dollar near the lowest level in a week before the Fed Chairman's testimony

Dollar near the lowest level in a week before the Fed Chairman's testimony 13218

The dollar has stabilized near a one-week low against other currencies as markets await testimony from Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, who may boost risk appetite.
    High-risk assets began a strong start week and China's currency hit a seven-month high on Monday after US President Donald Trump confirmed he would delay a planned increase in import duties from China.
    Powell will appear before the Senate Banking Committee later on Tuesday. Market observers expect to highlight the Fed's sensitivity to asset prices and provide an optimistic assessment of growth prospects.
    The dollar index stood at 96.43 after hitting a week low of 96.310 in Asian trading.
    Sterling rose half a percent to $ 1.3152 and increased against the euro to 86.30 pence.
    The euro was steady at $ 1.1363 after rising 0.2 percent on Monday.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:10 am