Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Foreign Ministry: Qatar seeks to pressure Saudi Arabia through Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Foreign Ministry: Qatar seeks to pressure Saudi Arabia through Iraq Empty Member of the Foreign Ministry: Qatar seeks to pressure Saudi Arabia through Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 6:15 am

Member of the Foreign Ministry: Qatar seeks to pressure Saudi Arabia through Iraq

12:08 - 20/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives Amer al-Fayez said on Wednesday that Qatar seeks to pressure Saudi Arabia by strengthening economic cooperation with Iraq, stressing the government's commitment to the principle of neutrality and non-alignment of the party.
    Al-Fayez said in a statement that the visit of the Qatari delegation to Iraq during the past few days focused on expanding the relationship with Iraq,
    He added that "Qatar is trying to put pressure on Saudi Arabia, which is also seeking to develop the same relationship with us," stressing that "Iraq today is open to all and committed to the policy of neutrality and non-alignment without one else."
    Al-Fayez, a deputy of the construction coalition, said that "Iraq, after recovering from terrorism, has become a kiss for the Arab and regional countries through its strategic position and privacy, which qualifies it to play an important role in the stability of the region." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:18 am