Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A close source reveals the secret of Muqtada al-Sadr's continued political absence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A close source reveals the secret of Muqtada al-Sadr's continued political absence  Empty A close source reveals the secret of Muqtada al-Sadr's continued political absence

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2019 - 4:32

A close source reveals the secret of Muqtada al-Sadr's continued political absence 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A source close to the leader of the Sadrist movement in Iraq, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, the steps to be taken by Sadr in Hananah, Najaf province, which arrived yesterday from Lebanon. 
    The source, who asked not to be named, said: "Sadr will remain in his position, not to appear and move openly even after his arrival in Hanana, and this case may continue for two months." 
    He added that "after two months will have Sadr positions on the government and the general situation in the country, especially that there is a curse on the government and its performance, which is not satisfied with it," noting that "it is not unlikely to return sit-ins and demonstrations millions to the streets." 
    The leader of the Sadrist movement in Iraq, Moqtada al - Sadr, has been absent for months from the political scene in the country, with escalating differences over the completion of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    A memorandum of arrest against the Iraqi governor of Nineveh after the disaster of the ferry 
    Report: Pompeo visited Lebanon to discuss the establishment of a military base serving the base of the "port of Byblos" US Navy and 
    was granted in October, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, a one-year period to prove success People, or else will face a "popular uprising."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 13:45