Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

A source close to the Commission reveals the date of announcing the final results of counting and ma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source close to the Commission reveals the date of announcing the final results of counting and ma Empty A source close to the Commission reveals the date of announcing the final results of counting and ma

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Aug 2018, 3:50 pm

A source close to the Commission reveals the date of announcing the final results of counting and manual counting
    August 06 2018 7:08 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Counting and sorting[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

A source close to the Electoral Commission for elections, Monday, announced the final results of the parliamentary elections next Wednesday. 

The source, who did not reveal his name today, said that next Wednesday, the final results of the stations for which complaints and appeals were received, which were counted and sorted manually, will be announced on Wednesday. 

"The data entry will start from Tuesday, and the results will be identical as previously announced without any significant change," he added. 

The Electoral Commission had earlier announced "the end of the process of official counting and sorting hands" of the votes in the parliamentary elections held in May. 

The House of Representatives ordered in June the re-counting of votes after a government report on the occurrence of large irregularities in the process of sorting the preliminary according to the electronic system.

Winning parties are currently negotiating the formation of a new coalition government. 

According to the results of the electronic screening, came the mass "Saroon" - close to Muqtada al-Sadr - in the first place, followed by the Fatah bloc led by the head of the Badr Organization Hadi Amiri, then the outgoing Prime Minister, Haider Abadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A source close to the Commission reveals the date of announcing the final results of counting and ma Empty Re: A source close to the Commission reveals the date of announcing the final results of counting and ma

Post by weslin3 Mon 06 Aug 2018, 3:58 pm

I guess will be announced this Wednesday???
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A source close to the Commission reveals the date of announcing the final results of counting and ma Empty Re: A source close to the Commission reveals the date of announcing the final results of counting and ma

Post by weslin3 Mon 06 Aug 2018, 4:37 pm

I hope not... but nothing surprises me. Always something but still hanging on. crazy Hang In There

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm