Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reveals: I was subjected to a political coup attempt .. and tried to assassinate me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals: I was subjected to a political coup attempt .. and tried to assassinate me Empty Abadi reveals: I was subjected to a political coup attempt .. and tried to assassinate me

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Mar 2019, 2:30 am

Abadi reveals: I was subjected to a political coup attempt .. and tried to assassinate me

28th March, 2019

Former prime minister and leader of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi, revealed on Thursday, March 28, 2019, an assassination attempt at the head of the previous government, as well as attempts at a political coup.

Abadi said in an interview that he was "not subjected to a military coup attempt, but there were attempts to a political coup," asserting that he was subjected to "assassination attempts by the hands of the organizers, especially in the battles of Mosul."

Abadi stressed that he followed the "soft power strike" method during his term of office and that he "acted silently and without noise to win the fruits of winning by hand." He returned to a period of government that saw "the restoration of the free state supervising the collapse, and has gathered the threads of the battle and its ramifications and regional international reach, The carpet of victory with awareness and wisdom and determination and without the noise and emotions of my poetry do not secure and do not sing of hunger."

Abadi also pointed out that he was planning to "complete the victory of the state, his project is the state and not others, it is not outside the state but chaos and takeover and destruction."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:01 am