Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: US diplomatic representation in Iraq contradicts the Vienna Convention

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: US diplomatic representation in Iraq contradicts the Vienna Convention Empty Legal: US diplomatic representation in Iraq contradicts the Vienna Convention

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:47 am

Legal: US diplomatic representation in Iraq contradicts the Vienna Convention

08:44 - 07/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The US diplomatic representation in Iraq contradicts the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Representation, Embassies and Consulates, according to legal expert Ali al-Tamimi on Sunday, pointing out that Iraq has the authority to request an increase in the number of diplomatic representatives in Washington.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations between States that diplomatic representation is identical between any two countries, that is, the number of elements of the US diplomatic mission in Iraq must be matched by the same number in America," noting that " Also stipulated that Iraq or any other country has an embassy in the other country that has an embassy inside Iraq, as well as the consulates. "
    "The Iraqi embassy has only a small number, which does not conform to the Vienna Convention," he said, adding that "the Iraqi Foreign Ministry is responsible for the diplomatic representation in any country that has diplomatic representation in the country. Iraq, and therefore must ask the United States to be representation between the two countries equally. "
    Al-Tamimi pointed out that "what is done in Iraq with regard to diplomatic representation is contrary to the Vienna Convention on embassies, consulates and diplomatic representation." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 am