Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Nassif: the decline in Kuwait for the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms that i

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Nassif: the decline in Kuwait for the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms that i Empty Nassif: the decline in Kuwait for the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms that i

Post by Bama Diva Fri 15 Feb 2013, 10:31 pm

Nassif: the decline in Kuwait for the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms that its purpose is to capture the largest area of Iraqi waters

16-02-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

Said Rep. high Nassif that the decline in Kuwait for completing the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms our suspicions that the purpose of the construction of the port is to capture the largest area of ​​Iraqi territorial waters.

She explained in a press statement: "The decline in Kuwait for phases IV and V of the port project Mubarak immediately after Iraq building a port of Faw have proven to us and to the world evidence clear that its true purpose of the construction of port is to acquire what can acquire it from Iraqi territorial waters, so to coincide with theft of agricultural land belonging to the Iraqi farmers under the pretext of compensating for it. "

She added: "The future revenues of the port of Mubarak assumed her that depend on Iraq by 60 percent, and if completed Iraq draft port of Faw there will be no need for us Port Mubarak, and Kuwaitis are aware of this well since the beginning, and this means that the objective of the establishment of this port is only steal marine territorial waters of Iraq. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php%3Fid%3D13060&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Nassif: the decline in Kuwait for the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms that i Empty Re: Nassif: the decline in Kuwait for the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms that i

Post by wciappetta Sat 16 Feb 2013, 7:28 am

If she only knew the actual plan....she'd hush up

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Nassif: the decline in Kuwait for the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms that i Empty Re: Nassif: the decline in Kuwait for the fourth and fifth phases of the port of Mubarak confirms that i

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 16 Feb 2013, 7:41 am

That's for sure.
    LIT
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sat 16 Feb 2013, 7:47 am

O ... Yes! There's only 17 million others waiting on this and she don't know!!! Lol come on Ward!! Lol
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 16 Feb 2013, 8:53 am

I think you were chomping at the bit too quickly to answer me you are referring I guess about this RV and I'm talking about the subject of this report the Port

...Yes it's obvious she doesn't know.... the plan on muburak was agreed back in March 2012 yet we know that the details of that agreement have been sequestered from the Parliament.... articles have have been cited of Parliamentary complaints for the details and as a result this woman only remarks based on word of mouth and with limited knowledge and then she goes off have cocked, she does it all the time..... It happens around here a lot too ....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:25 am

No kidding .... Been reading them for years!!! ;)
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sun 17 Feb 2013, 7:14 pm

What this woman seems to be oblivious of is that Kuwait canceled phase four back in July of last year [My research didn't reveal any fifth phase, ever]...

The Kuwaiti government has announced the cancellation of the fourth
    stage of the Mubarak Port, reports AKnews, due to harm to Iraqi
    navigation.

Iraq’s Ministry of Transport called it an important step, but it does not eliminate the damage to Iraqi navigation.

An adviser to the ministry, Karim al-Nouri, said: “We consider
    stopping the fourth stage as goodwill and we hope that it will
    contribute to resolving the rest of outstanding issues with Kuwait.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/07/12/cancellation-of-4th-phase-of-mubarak-port-welcomed/

This woman is seeks the dark side on most conclusions.... How is it she overlooked this?

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 18 Feb 2013, 6:01 am

thanks Ward for shedding some light on the subject!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:45 am