Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ninewa Council threatens to expose the parties that have contributed to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ninewa Council threatens to expose the parties that have contributed to it Empty The Ninewa Council threatens to expose the parties that have contributed to it

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2019, 2:03 pm

The Ninewa Council threatens to expose the parties that have contributed to it

17:41 - 13/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    The Nineveh Council on Monday threatened to reveal the parties whose members had agreed to pay money to pass other figures to the post of governor before the voting session on the "apostate".
    A member of the Council behind the iron for the "information", "Some political parties offered to members of the Council amounts of money and their pressure and pressed them to pass certain figures for the post of governor."
    He added that "the Council rejected the names and presented the 50 candidates in today's session to vote and consensus was unanimously on Mansour al-Murad," adding that "these bodies began to defame and draw to reject the candidates."
    "The council will make clear to the parties the evidence that the members have agreed to if they do not stop their defamation."
    On Monday, the Mosul council accused the Nineveh provincial council of corrupting the vote on the new governor, while demanding that it be dissolved immediately.
    The Ninewa Council voted earlier in the day to elect Mansour al-Murad, a new governor after receiving 27 votes from the members of the council. In what was considered a candidate, the vote within the Nineveh Council was "transparent and clear."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:54 pm