Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Not in Iraq or Syria .. New information about the place of Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Not in Iraq or Syria .. New information about the place of Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi Empty Not in Iraq or Syria .. New information about the place of Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 3:01 am

Not in Iraq or Syria .. New information about the place of Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi
    Not in Iraq or Syria .. New information about the place of Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi 155778106040ff1c0c35ffd7b117398238c92042d0
    Tuesday / 14 / May - 2019

A Pakistani security expert said that the leader of the organization called "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" does not exist in Iraq or Syria, likely to be in another area.
    "Al-Baghdadi" managed to escape, where he was hiding in Syria and Iraq to Afghanistan, "said Zaid Hamid, a founding member of the research center, Brass Taks.
    In a report published in the British daily Daily Mail, Hameed referred to a number of things that appeared in the video, in which Baghdadi recently went out, such as pillows and bedding. "Is he really in Afghanistan?"
    In April, Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said that the video showing the leader of the terrorist organization Da'ash was filmed in a remote area. Abdul Mahdi did not specify in which country the area was located.
    An official in the Iraqi government, said after the video appeared: The places where there is likely to be Baghdadi, reduced from 17 to 4, pointing to "resolve 13 out of 17 possible sites."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:34 am