Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central and Development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central and Development Empty Central and Development

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2019, 2:41 am

Central and Development

Tuesday 21 May 2019 34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yasser Al Metwally

After the Central Bank of Iraq successfully exceeded its tasks through achieving monetary stability and stability of the market, which is the pillar of economic stability, he has tended to contribute to social and economic development programs as an additional task he chose for himself in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the difficult conditions of the country.

But before embarking on the initiatives, I would like to clarify the important thing. "I did not want to promote the central bank, but from the point of view of the pros and cons of negatives in order to evaluate them, and a tendency of optimism, believing in the principle that it is not wise to spread laundry and focus on negative phenomena,

I return to the development role of the Central Bank, which culminated in its initiatives with[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and funding for the project of afforestation of areas exposed to desertification and in cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture. 

200 seedlings will be cultivated along the areas threatened with desertification across the country without burdening the state budget by any amount, as funding from the "Tamkeen Fund", which was established by the Central Bank in cooperation with the Association of Iraqi private banks, financed by private banks and exchange companies.

Here, the project will achieve economic feasibility that indicates the developmental role of this initiative, how?

Because these trees will preserve the areas suitable for agriculture from desertification and will protect the environment through its impact in reducing the effects of global warming, as well as the protection of cities and population from the effects of wind and sand dunes harmful, causing heavy losses of life and the agricultural economy.

The move comes at a time when trees and orchards have experienced a marked decline due to various reasons, including the unjust cutting of trees during the siege period and the denial of orchards of service and irrigation to hide the rats of terrorism in agricultural areas and wars witnessed by the country.

And such initiatives such as these I find important, especially that the Central Bank has provided a lot of community initiatives and development, including the project of Baghdad, which raised a license in most of the squares of Baghdad, which stems from the social benefits of companies, which financed the Tamkeen Fund, which is a financial container fueled by the private banking system, And other initiatives such as the 6 trillion dinars allocated to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] small and medium enterprises, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for young people and cancer patients and the project to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]churches and others and other projects for roads and bridges are on the way to implementation

This voluntary development role is important in light of the reality of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:05 am