Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity: politicians and their families exploited the fall of the former regime to b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity: politicians and their families exploited the fall of the former regime to b Empty Parliamentary integrity: politicians and their families exploited the fall of the former regime to b

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2019, 3:28 am

Parliamentary integrity: politicians and their families exploited the fall of the former regime to buy real estate and smuggling money inside and outside Iraq

•  29 May 2019

•  9:40 p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Integrity Commission called on the judiciary and the Integrity Commission to investigate the money of families with commercial ties with the former regime, and new politicians who were able to buy property inside and outside the country.
    "Some names and families were engaged in smuggling with Uday and Qusay during the era of the previous regime. They took money and real estate after the fall of the regime. They registered in their names, although they are supposed to be the state's makas, and later turn into moles and banks," said Kadhim Sayadi.
    "This money has entered banks without asking about their source, and this situation has been exploited by some new politicians of dual nationality and non-dual, where they bought property inside and outside Iraq," he said in a press statement. He called on concerned parties to investigate money and real estate under any names registered below it, And opening accounts of funds deposited within the banks operating in the Iraqi state and abroad, and then seized and confiscated if necessary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm