Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity Minister: Electricity crisis will be solved in 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity Minister: Electricity crisis will be solved in 2020 Empty Electricity Minister: Electricity crisis will be solved in 2020

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2019, 6:35 am

Electricity Minister: Electricity crisis will be solved in 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Electricity, Luay Khatib, that the radical solution to the electricity crisis in Iraq will be next year, pointing out that Iraq needs to import electricity from Iran for a period that may not correspond to the 6 months.
    "Our need to temporarily import electricity from Iran may not exceed six months or more, but our gas needs will be for a period of two to three years until the advancement of the Iraqi gas system," he said in an interview with the US "Monitor" .
    " We have exclusions from the US regarding gas, electricity and gas. They know our needs and understandings. Exceptions are divided into periods and extendable, and I imagine they will continue because the situation in Iraq is different from that of other countries and we have no alternative."
    He pointed out that " when we talk about offers, we talk about the amount of gas and electricity combined Now electricity within the limit of 1100 MW we import from Iran and gas up to 2800 megawatts, and the total amount of up to 4,000 MW. Quantity, speed and price. In addition, we need infrastructure and connectivity with other countries, so our choice is currently available only to Iran. "
    "What we have done over the past period has produced an increase in energy, and today we have better than ever before, although it is not ideal but it is better, reaching radical solutions that need major agreements. Agreements with Siemens and continuing our contracts with GE, "He pointed out that" the radical solutions will be in 2020 because obstetric capacities and major transport projects will enter service in the fourth quarter of 2019, and up to mid-2020. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:00 am