Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baiji calls on the government to give the money to the lecturers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baiji calls on the government to give the money to the lecturers Empty Baiji calls on the government to give the money to the lecturers

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 2:59 am

Baiji calls on the government to give the money to the lecturers

10:10 - 23/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji, Sunday, the Prime Minister to instruct the Ministry of Finance to pay the salaries of lecturers in schools, especially that the current year has ended and did not receive the lecturers wages so far.
    "These wages are a simple thing for this large segment, which is offering its people to the people in schools and graduates without pay, and despite what they provide, their wages have not been paid in the budget of this year in the House of Representatives," al-Baiji said in a statement. So far".
    He added that "the allocation of the symbolic amount of lecturers is the simplest natural right for them and was not disbursed despite the end of the school year and to know the reasons and the government and its president, Mr. Abdul Mahdi, to explain why the salaries of lecturers have not been paid yet."
    Al-Baiji called on the government to "provide job grades for this large segment in the budget next year in order to ensure their fairness," noting that "there are very large numbers of teachers and teachers waiting for the opportunity to recruit graduates for several years and attend free of charge in schools."Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:18 am