Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption discusses the issue of oil smuggling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption discusses the issue of oil smuggling Empty The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption discusses the issue of oil smuggling

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:43 am

[size=30]The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption discusses the issue of oil smuggling[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Al-Ahed News - Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi discussed with the Anti-Corruption Council measures to end the issue of oil smuggling.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The prime minister held the 14th session of the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption and discussed the measures to end the control measures in the smuggling of oil," the ministry said in a statement. "The Interior Ministry has to provide a timetable for Anti-drug measures ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Council listened to the report of the Integrity Commission on the disclosure of financial disclosure, where revealed a large number of officials of the Iraqi state did not submit their data   up to 265 people."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Council also reviewed "the report of the Integrity Commission on the subject of auditing the work of real estate registration departments and cases of manipulation of the property of citizens and the state and the citizen is being subjected to extortion and took several decisions in this regard".[/rtl]
    [rtl]He noted "the importance of completing partnerships with international and local organizations competent to combat corruption in a way that enhances the level of Iraq and its international classification".[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am