Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Anti-corruption efforts are limited and these issues are not allowed to open

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Anti-corruption efforts are limited and these issues are not allowed to open Empty Deputy: Anti-corruption efforts are limited and these issues are not allowed to open

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:53 am

[size=35]Deputy: Anti-corruption efforts are limited and these issues are not allowed to open[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-07-06 04:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A deputy in the House of Representatives, the efforts to fight corruption, but real within a limited ceiling, adding that more than 40 cases are not allowed to open.

"Efforts to combat corruption are real, but within a limited ceiling or a specific scope in advance," the MP said in a press statement. "These efforts have made progress, but in the files involving employees without the rank of director general or officials, , Or that the matter is clear and they are outside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] case is announced and the conviction in absentia. "

He added that "more than 40 cases of corruption in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] totaling a total of nearly $ 100 billion is not allowed to open, such as the Russian arms deal and Ukrainian weapons and deal schools ready, and projects of gas stations, and tenders processing rice and flour to the Ministry of Commerce, explosive detection devices, , Agricultural finance loans, industrial finance, oil smuggling, lifetime contracts, investment licenses, army salaries and support council salaries. "

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am