Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to the opening lines of the wilderness with Turkey and Iran, to support trade and economi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to the opening lines of the wilderness with Turkey and Iran, to support trade and economi Empty Iraq plans to the opening lines of the wilderness with Turkey and Iran, to support trade and economi

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Apr 2014, 5:45 am

Iraq plans to the opening lines of the wilderness with Turkey and Iran, to support trade and economic exchanges

04/15/2014 12:39
    Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Transport Ministry announced on Tuesday, the opening lines of its intention to transfer the wilderness with the countries of Turkey and Iran, as pointed out that the opening lines will facilitate the procedures for movement between countries will also contribute in supporting the process of commercial exchanges and economic cooperation between them.

The Director General of Land Transport in the Ministry of Abbas Salman for "tomorrow's Press," that "the ministry is currently working on the provision of modern means of transport and convenient part of a project to expand roads and road transport with neighboring countries," indicating that "The ministry plans to open transmission lines wilderness with the countries of Turkey and Iran. "

He added that "the opening lines of these measures will make it easier to move between countries will also contribute in supporting the process of commercial exchanges and economic cooperation between them," noting that "the ministry will seek in the coming period to the opening of four new lines within different parts of Baghdad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:35 am