Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition reveals the movement to form an alliance of six blocks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition reveals the movement to form an alliance of six blocks Empty Maliki's coalition reveals the movement to form an alliance of six blocks

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/10/13 04:46:49

[rtl]Twilight News / Leader in the coalition of state law Raad Diamond on the formation of a new coalition of six different blocs in the province of Diyala to contest the upcoming elections.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There is political movement by political figures in Diyala to form an alliance to contest the upcoming elections," Almas said in a statement received by Shafaq News.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"It was the final agreement to announce a new alliance in the province includes a number of blocs, parties and political currents and independent figures."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that the allied blocs so far are the bloc of the rule of law, the stream of national wisdom, the trend of national reform, the pool of competencies and the masses, the mass of the national approach, independent personalities.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued that "the meeting resulted in an agreement to open the door to join this coalition by any current or party or political bloc or independent personalities in accordance with the principle of openness to all blocs and parties to contest the upcoming elections to provide everything possible to serve the province of Diyala, a national approach straight across all forms of racism and sectarianism." .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:20 am