Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The arrest of the former director of the Rafidain Bank in the victory with other employees on charge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrest of the former director of the Rafidain Bank in the victory with other employees on charge Empty The arrest of the former director of the Rafidain Bank in the victory with other employees on charge

Post by Rocky Mon 12 May 2014, 3:55 am

The arrest of the former director of the Rafidain Bank in the victory with other employees on charges of forgery 

Sun, 11 May 2014 Time: 14:36

News Network Nasiriyah / Alaa al-Tai: 
    police announced the province of Dhi Qar, the arrest of the former director of the branch of the Rafidain Bank in terms of victory with a staff of two others on charges of fraud. 
    said a police source News Network Nasiriyah, said a detachment of police was arrested yesterday evening, former director of the bank's branch in hand victory with his assistant and another employee on charges of falsifying books the release of Real Estate belonging to borrowers before their sights are discharged from the debt. 
    , in turn, said President of the Association of banking in Dhi Qar, Hussein al-Abadi said the main defendant was director of the branch of the bank during the occurrence of the violation and is now retired, either his assistant and former, who was arrested Currently works as well as his aide to the bank manager Tents, while the third defendant Vlazal works in the bank's branch in terms of victory. 
    , and pointed out that all the accused have been referred to the courts under Article 340 of the Iraqi Penal Code, relating to falsifying official documents. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The arrest of the former director of the Rafidain Bank in the victory with other employees on charge Empty Re: The arrest of the former director of the Rafidain Bank in the victory with other employees on charge

Post by Neno Mon 12 May 2014, 4:12 am

Someone always takes the fall for corruption sooner or later.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:13 pm