Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers to take an important decision regarding Article 140

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers to take an important decision regarding Article 140 Empty Council of Ministers to take an important decision regarding Article 140

Post by Rocky Tue 13 May 2014, 5:42 pm

Council of Ministers to take an important decision regarding Article 140

03:33:13 / 05/2014

Khandan - Iraq's 
    cabinet decided during its regular meeting held on Tuesday, and a majority of the ministers present, the formation of a higher committee to compensate the Arabs coming to the province of Kirkuk, and re-Lands citizens Kurds and Turkmen, which was confiscated to their original owners. said Commerce Minister Dr Khairallah Hassan for "Khandan", The agenda of the meeting of the Council of Ministers for the day included a proposal by the Chairman of the Supreme Committee for Article 140 Transport Minister Hadi al-Ameri, at the suggestion of members of the committee of Article 140. said Minister of Commerce, said Ameri proposed the formation of a committee to estimate the financial consequences for the return of Arabs coming to the province of Kirkuk, the time of the Baathist regime and those who inhabited the land citizens in response and Turkmen, in order to leave the land and bring it back to its rightful owners, stressing that all the ministers of the Kurds and Shiite Arabs were with the proposal, refused to Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq and ministers of the Sunni Arab proposal.   said Commerce Minister that the Council of Ministers voice majority to form Committee which is composed of a judge, and an expert from the Ministry of Finance, and an expert from the Ministry of Agriculture and Director of Agriculture Kirkuk, noting that the committee has been given wide powers to grant financial compensation to the Arabs arrivals, or the allocation of plots of land to them in the original places of residence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:52 pm