Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for construction: The coalition is in the process of naming Al-Aidani as prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy for construction: The coalition is in the process of naming Al-Aidani as prime minister Empty Deputy for construction: The coalition is in the process of naming Al-Aidani as prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:03 am

Deputy for construction: The coalition is in the process of naming Al-Aidani as prime minister

13:12 - 24/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy from the Construction Alliance, Nassif, revealed on Tuesday that her coalition is in the process of naming the governor of Basra, Asaad Al-Eidani, as prime minister, instead of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Qusay Al-Suhail, confirming that the latter's fortunes have declined significantly.
    Nassif said in a statement to "Information", "The candidate of the Construction Alliance Qusay al-Suhail is no longer strong and his chances are out of reach for the position of the next prime minister."
    She added that "the building alliance is beginning to think of a new character," stressing that "the coalition is in the process of naming Basra Governor Asaad al-Idani as prime minister rather than Suhail."
    The deputy of the building alliance, Muhammad al-Baldawi, had revealed in a previous statement to "Information", that his coalition held "extensive" discussions with various political forces in order to nominate an alternative to Qusay al-Suhail, while confirming that the latter is still the strongest candidate. End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:14 pm