Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi court activates the electronic legal evidence and division systems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi court activates the electronic legal evidence and division systems Empty An Iraqi court activates the electronic legal evidence and division systems

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Apr 2024, 6:42 am

An Iraqi court activates the electronic legal evidence and division systems

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Tuesday, the Wasit Appeals Presidency began activating the systems of legal arguments and divisions in the personal status courts in the Wasit Appeals Presidency.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The media of the Judicial Council said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, “The arguments included in the activation are: (argument for divorce, argument for a will, argument for quarantine and guardianship for (missing, sick, convict), argument for appointing a guardian, argument of extreme necessity, argument for ratifying an external marriage.” Evidence for permission to marry a second wife, evidence of death, and evidence of birth). [/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "Starting from the activation of the two systems, it was decided not to issue any paper Hajjah or paper Sharia Qassam, and the records of the Sharia Qassam and Sharia Hajj will be permanently closed."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out, "The auditors must submit applications to the divisions and the included arguments electronically through the website of the Supreme Judicial Council/the Iraqi Judicial Electronic Portal/electronic services, starting Tuesday, April 30, 2024, and at the electronic link."[/rtl]

Views 84
    Added 04/30/2024 - 9:34 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 6:05 pm