Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: Sudanese’s recent discussions will impose another reality in relations with Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Sudanese’s recent discussions will impose another reality in relations with Washington Empty State of Law: Sudanese’s recent discussions will impose another reality in relations with Washington

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Apr 2024, 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]State of Law: Sudanese’s recent discussions will impose another reality in relations with Washington[/size]
    • Today 12:45

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Firas Al-Muslimaoui, representative of the State of Law coalition, confirmed on Tuesday that the discussions and discussions of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani during his presence in Washington will impose another reality in the Iraqi-American relationship.

Al-Muslimaoui told Al-Maalouma, “Al-Sudani visited the United States in an exceptional circumstance that the region is experiencing, and it represents a major turning point in terms of the transformation of the relationship between Baghdad and Washington from a military security relationship to an economic development relationship built on the basis of partnership for the benefit of the two countries.”
    He added, "The files that were discussed between the two sides in Washington impose another reality, and indicate the government's vision to build a good and strong relationship based on economic, industrial and agricultural development, as well as financial and monetary policy."
    He stated, "Although the federal government is trying to preserve Iraq's interests and ensure their achievement, at the same time it will not forget its firm position on humanitarian issues, especially what is happening to the Palestinian people in Gaza, as Al-Sudani confirmed this during his presence in Washington." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 1:18 pm