Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Others are calling for the presidency of the parliament to include the paragraph of the American agg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Others are calling for the presidency of the parliament to include the paragraph of the American agg Empty Others are calling for the presidency of the parliament to include the paragraph of the American agg

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 1:40 am

Others are calling for the presidency of the parliament to include the paragraph of the American aggression in today's session

09:51 - 30/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the House of Representatives for the Alliance of Saireon al-Shammari called on Monday, the Presidency of Parliament, to include the paragraph of the aggression against the PMF in today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] meeting.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement, which received (information), a copy of it, that "targeting the 45th Brigade in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] part of the American aggression series against the sovereignty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] security and stability of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Al-Shammari added that "the repeated targeting of the popular crowd and security forces must be matched by a clear and firm national position, and Parliament should legislate the law to remove foreign forces, especially the American forces, from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without obstruction and procrastination."
    Al-Shammari called on the government to "take the clear position on the repeated series of attacks and express the anger of the people in all its spectrum for this aggression, which is a clear targeting of all Iraqis." Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:34 pm