Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Joe Biden calls for the release of the hostages Turks in Iraq "immediately."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Joe Biden calls for the release of the hostages Turks in Iraq "immediately." Empty Joe Biden calls for the release of the hostages Turks in Iraq "immediately."

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jun 2014, 12:07 pm

oe Biden calls for the release of the hostages Turks in Iraq "immediately."

06/12/20140 
    The United States called Wednesday for the release of fifty Turkish citizen kidnapped from the Turkish consulate in Mosul, Iraq "immediately," according to Vice President Joe Biden after a telephone conversation with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.According to a White House statement that "the vice president pointed out that the United States condemns the actions carried out by fighters of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Daash), which calls for the return of the crew and the safety of all Turkish families immediately."The vice president added that the United States supports "the measures taken by the Iraqi and Kurdish security forces to work together to address the threat Daash."Biden also told the Turkish Prime Minister that the United States is "ready to support actions by Turkey for the return of all of its citizens safe," and it remains "in close contact with the governments of Turkey and Iraq in order to find a solution to the situation in Iraq." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:40 pm