Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing completed 1750 loan payments during the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing completed 1750 loan payments during the past month Empty Housing completed 1750 loan payments during the past month

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:47 am

Housing completed 1750 loan payments during the past month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Housing Fund at the Ministry of Construction and Housing announced that it had completed 1750 loan payments for the past month in an amount exceeding 23 billion dinars.
    A statement issued by the Ministry of Housing, Construction, Municipalities, and Public Works, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, stated that "the loan payments were in three batches; the first amounted to (480) and the second amounted to (599), in addition to the third that was completed and amounted to (671) batch, Total amounts disbursed for all payments, distributed according to provinces, amounted to 23 billion and 636 million and 600 thousand dinars.
    The statement pointed out that "there is an easy mechanism that enables the citizen to apply for the loan and follow the stages of conducting his transaction by entering the website of the Iraqi Housing Fund and filling out its electronic form." ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am