Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today is like yesterday ... ... Dr. Iyad Allawi's media office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today is like yesterday ... ... Dr. Iyad Allawi's media office Empty Today is like yesterday ... ... Dr. Iyad Allawi's media office

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2020, 4:52 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Today is like yesterday ... ... Dr. Iyad Allawi's media office[/size]

[size=45]Prior to the previous attempt to assassinate Dr. Iyad Allawi in London, which led him to accompany the hospital for more than a year, that cowardly operation that was supervised and directed by Barzan Ibrahim Al-Takriti, Saddam's chief of intelligence, broadcast some radio stations and two months before the assassination attempt, Dr. Allawi was killed by gunfire while he was leaving his residence In London and today, intelligence agencies of a neighboring country repeat the news of the death of Dr. Allawi, which they have been fighting and standing against, as one of its most prominent leaders admitted when he told Dr. Allawi that we worked against you, and he answered him, and I also against you, in front of living witnesses who provide them members of the House of Representatives, including presidents. Ministers.
    [size=45]Today, news has spread that we see that it is from the same malicious and vile parties that stood and are still against Dr. Allawi and were able to power in Iraq with great regret because of the weak Arab positions on the one hand and the weak international positions on the other hand and the claim of these devices that Dr. Allawi has died in preparation for his assassination, what is similar today Yesterday.[/size]
    [size=45]We in turn confirm that this news is completely untrue to health and that Dr. Allawi is in good health and today he stands with the people of our people who rise strongly and reject foreign domination, whether regional or international.[/size]
    [size=45]We call upon professional and free media to be accurate in conveying information and ensuring it is transmitted before it is true.[/size]
    [size=45]And we confirm that Dr. Allawi attends regional and international conferences outside Iraq and his good health and defends the issues of the people of Iraq and not its rulers, and the countries of moderation and their peoples in the Arab region.[/size]
    [size=45]Media office of Dr. Iyad Allawi[/size]
    [size=45]January 21, 2020[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:13 pm