Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: We will continue the legal path to drive the Americans out

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Al-Fateh: We will continue the legal path to drive the Americans out Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: We will continue the legal path to drive the Americans out

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jan 2020, 1:40 am

Deputy for Al-Fateh: We will continue the legal path to drive the Americans out

10:14 - 01/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh coalition, Mahdi Taqi Amerli, confirmed on Saturday that the legal and constitutional journey to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continuing , considering that it is "more important" who says that these forces came to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in order to protect it.
    Amerli said in a statement to the "information", that he is "the most important of those who say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] came to fight terrorism and ISIS in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is delusional", noting that "America is the one who came to ISIS in 2014, and the allegations that it is fighting ISIS are false allegations that have not been connected to the truth."
    He added, "Those who are hiding behind America are disappointed and we say to them, we will continue the legal path and the constitution to remove the American occupier from the Iraqi lands."
    Amerli emphasized that “the Iraqis are the ones who defeated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It is not America or the alleged international coalition led by the United States of America, "noting that" the American and foreign military presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has become unwanted and we are unable to protect our country. " Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:21 am