Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Almost one candidate was agreed and submitted within two days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Almost one candidate was agreed and submitted within two days Empty Deputy: Almost one candidate was agreed and submitted within two days

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jan 2020, 2:03 am

Deputy: Almost one candidate was agreed and submitted within two days

•  Time: 1/26/2020 11:03 AM

•  Reading: 0 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The head of the Bayraq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Al-Khaldi, announced today, Sunday, the political forces ’agreement to submit a candidate for the presidency of the new government within the next two days.
    [size=15][rtl][size=21]Al-Khalidi said in a press statement, "There are signs to solve the crisis of the candidate for the presidency of the new government."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "his bloc held a dialogue with the influential parties, and as a result, there was almost agreement to choose one candidate between the names in circulation and present it within the next two days, to the President of the Republic to assign him to form a new government."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the supreme religious authority confirmed in last Friday's sermon that the formation of the new government was long overdue by constitutionally determined period, so it is necessary for the various parties concerned to cooperate to end this file according to the foundations referred to earlier, because it is an important step in the way of resolving the current crisis. .is over[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:26 pm