Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abadi agrees to the applications submitted by the candidates of his list only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abadi agrees to the applications submitted by the candidates of his list only Empty Deputy: Abadi agrees to the applications submitted by the candidates of his list only

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Mar 2018, 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy: Abadi agrees to the applications submitted by the candidates of his list only

MP on the province of Nineveh Majid Shankali, on Monday, the exploitation of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to his post to support candidates from his list, indicating that "Abadi agrees to the requests submitted by candidates list at the time that there are dozens of students who preceded them from others without an answer."
    Shankali said in a statement that "the Prime Minister if he actually wants to restore their contracts retired from the employees of the security ministries, he must issue instructions that include all provinces and are applied by the Ministries of Interior and Defense," noting that "the consent of Abadi to a request submitted by a deputy candidate from his list at the time that there "The dozens of claims that were preceded by others in Ninewa and the rest of the provinces without an answer is pathetic and cynical at the same time was the most worthy person who claims reform, integrity and professionalism not to use such non-civilized methods."
    "When we criticize this and other behavior of any person that is unacceptable, it is part of our national duty and not electoral propaganda as others do because we are not going to run for the next elections," he said.
    Shankali called on the Electoral Commission to be "more neutral, objective and fair and to charge everyone regardless of size or level in case of violation of the electoral system, including the use of the post for electoral purposes."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:31 am