Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: 1,000 jobs in the construction of two industrial and agricultural cities in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: 1,000 jobs in the construction of two industrial and agricultural cities in Dhi Qar Empty Planning: 1,000 jobs in the construction of two industrial and agricultural cities in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:16 am

Planning: 1,000 jobs in the construction of two industrial and agricultural cities in Dhi Qar

Monday 10 February 2020 - 17:41

Baghdad - Conscious 
    Planning Minister Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced Monday that 15,000 dunums will be allocated for the construction of an agricultural city and 200 dunums to establish an industrial city in Dhi Qar province as part of the national youth employment project in coordination with the province's investment authority.  
    According to a statement from the Ministry of Planning received by the Iraqi News Agency (AA), "Planning Minister Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi, while presiding over the meeting of the Supreme National Committee of the Youth Employment Project in the presence of a number of members of parliament, confirmed the ministry's efforts to invest patents registered with the central body. To assess and control quality, with the aim of supporting inventors and developing their abilities, and investing their national successes in youth employment programs and projects.
    He said he would complete measures to allocate more land in other provinces to set up youth employment projects, which will create at least 1,000 jobs in 2020.
    According to the statement, the minister of planning called for the national youth employment project to be invested in supporting local products, strengthening partnership sought with the national developer and optimizing national capital in support of the economy and various development sectors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:05 am