Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National: Allawi pledged to increase the share of the Kurds ... and an unprecedented

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National: Allawi pledged to increase the share of the Kurds ... and an unprecedented  Empty Deputy for the National: Allawi pledged to increase the share of the Kurds ... and an unprecedented

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Feb 2020, 6:24 am

Deputy for the National: Allawi pledged to increase the share of the Kurds ... and an unprecedented ministry for them

•  Time: 02/23/2020 14:18:52

•  Read: 754 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News}, Deputy National Union of Kurdistan, Sherwan Mirza, revealed today, Sunday, the pledge of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to increase the share of the Kurdish component in his government from 3 ministers to 4, provided that they are chosen away from the nominations of the Kurdish parties with the exception of the fourth ministry.
    Mizra said in a press statement that "negotiations are still going on in Baghdad to reach a compromise formula before the voting session on the ministerial cabinet, stating that" Allawi promised to increase the share of the Kurdish component in his government from 3 ministries to four.
    "He added that" the fourth ministerial portfolio that will be added to The share of the Kurdish component will be in the name of {the Ministry of State for the Kurdistan Region}, noting that “Allawi stipulated that all ministers be nominated away from the nominations of political blocs and parties except for the new ministry, where he gave the Kurdish parties the freedom to name who they deem appropriate for them.”
    And to resolve the negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil Mirza said, "The negotiator It s still not under way both sides will reach a final agreement to support Allawi 's government, likely , "adding that" the presence of the meeting by the Kurdish parties , is subject to negotiations decisively ".anthy
    Ammar al - Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:15 am